House for Auction
Renovated 1930s Californian Bungalow
Property ID 1997007This charming character home has been renovated in recent years, and offers all the modern accommodation desirable by families of all ages.
The centre piece of the home is unquestionably the stunning kitchen and combined
family room/dining room which enjoys an abundance of light from the vaulted ceilings
and large picture windows which overlook the garden and pool surrounds.
Polished floorboards throughout add to the appeal of the property, coupled with an inviting open fire place in the formal lounge room. The gardens are fully established and have been lovingly created by the owner to establish places to spend time and enjoy the flow from indoor to outdoors.
* Formal lounge with open fire place
* Sitting room which has been converted into an inviting library / sitting room
* Spacious dining / family room opens out onto the rear covered entertaining area
* Stunning, modern kitchen
* Good separation of formal and casual living areas
* Master bedroom with oversize ensuite
* 2nd bedroom has an adjoining living space suitable for an older child or simply additional living space
* Large laundry with plenty of storage spaces
* Double carport
* 500m walk to The Bush School
* 500m walk to eastern Road neighbourhood shops
* Bus stop at the door for Turramurra station
* Close proximity to all elite primary and secondary schooling options
Greg Windel 0419 261 348
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.